- Wednesday, 8th February 2017, 7 pm – ‘Nourish the Us-ness’, performance of a new shapeshifting-themed show alongside storyteller Cath Little, Peppers, Fishguard
- Tuesday, 14th March 2017, 11 am – ecopoetry performance, University of Bristol
- Saturday, 22nd April 2017, time tbc – performance, George Ewart Evans Centre for Storytelling Symposium, Cardiff
- Friday, 19th May 2017 (tbc) – performance at British Animal Studies Network event, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Tuesday, 21st November 2017, time tbc – guest poet, Write Angle, Petersfield, Hampshire
- Visit the performance archive for details of some of Susan’s previous gigs. The full list will eventually be updated!
Welcome to Susan Richardson’s website
See Susan Perform:
In her work as poet, performer and educator, she aims to stimulate minds, stir the urge to create and inspire a similar passion in others.Newsletter
- Susan is delighted to be poetry editor of Zoomorphic, the digital literary magazine that publishes work in defence and celebration of wild animals. Driftfish, the first Zoomorphic print anthology, themed around marine species, has just been published.
- Susan is currently poet-in-residence with the Marine Conservation Society’s Thirty Threatened Species project. Her fourth collection, comprising poems produced during the residency will be published in 2018.
- She is also poet-in-residence with the global animal welfare initiative World Animal Day: read one of her commissioned poems here.
- Read a review of skindancing, Susan’s third poetry collection, published by Cinnamon Press.
Join a Course or Workshop
Susan also has a wide range of workshops on such themes as Writing the Wild and Animal Language coming up throughout the UK in 2017. Please contact Susan for further information and/or subscribe to her newsletter.