- Thursday, 1st June 2017, 7.30 pm – ‘Nourish the Us-ness’, performance of new shapeshifting-themed show alongside storyteller Cath Little, Dylan Thomas International Summer School, University Of Wales Trinity St. David, Lampeter
- Friday, 9th June 2017, 12 midday – performance of new animal language-themed work, In Other Tongues, Dartington, Devon
- Friday, 14th July 2017, time tbc – ecopoetry performance, Zero Carbon Wales event, Culture & Media Centre, Cardiff Bay
- Saturday, 9th September 2017, 3 pm – poetry performance, PENfro Book Festival, Rhosygilwen, Pembrokeshire
- Monday, 9th October 2017, time tbc – guest poet, The Radnorshire Arms Hotel, High Street, Presteigne
- Tuesday, 20th March 2018, time tbc – guest poet, Write Angle, Petersfield, Hampshire
- Friday, 27th April 2018, time tbc – performance at British Animal Studies Network event, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Sunday, 3rd June 2018, time tbc – guest poet, Buzzwords, Cheltenham
- Visit the performance archive for details of some of Susan’s previous gigs. The full list will eventually be updated!
Welcome to Susan Richardson’s website
See Susan Perform:
In her work as poet, performer and educator, she aims to stimulate minds, stir the urge to create and inspire a similar passion in others.Newsletter
- Susan is delighted to be poetry editor of Zoomorphic, the digital literary magazine that publishes work in defence and celebration of wild animals. Driftfish, the first Zoomorphic print anthology, themed around marine species, has just been published.
- Susan is currently poet-in-residence with the Marine Conservation Society’s Thirty Threatened Species project. Her fourth collection, comprising poems produced during the residency will be published in 2018.
- She is also poet-in-residence with the global animal welfare initiative World Animal Day: read one of her commissioned poems here.
- Read a review of skindancing, Susan’s third poetry collection, published by Cinnamon Press.
Join a Course or Workshop
Susan also has a wide range of workshops on such themes as Writing the Wild and Animal Language coming up throughout the UK in 2017. Please contact Susan for further information and/or subscribe to her newsletter.