- Thursday 22nd October 2015, 6.30 pm – performance of poetry from new collection, ‘skindancing’, The Bookshop, Aberystwyth Arts Centre, part of 10th Birthday celebrations for Cinnamon Press
- Wednesday, 11th November 2015, 10.30 am – ecopoetry performance, Conway Road Methodist Church Hall, Cardiff
- Wednesday, 11th November 2015, 7.30 pm – performance of skindancing poetry, St James Wine Vaults, 10 St James Street, Bath
- Friday, 29th January 2016, time tbc – guest poet, Cellar Bards, the Cellar Bar, Cardigan
- Friday, 20th May 2016, time tbc – poetry performance, British Animal Studies Network event, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Visit the performance archive for details of some of Susan’s previous gigs. The full list will eventually be updated!
Welcome to Susan Richardson’s website
See Susan Perform:
In her work as poet, performer and educator, she aims to stimulate minds, stir the urge to create and inspire a similar passion in others.
- skindancing, Susan’s third poetry collection, has recently been published by Cinnamon Press: read a review of the collection here.
- Susan is delighted to be poetry editor of Zoomorphic, the new online literary journal that publishes work in defence and celebration of animals.
- She is honoured to be poet-in-residence with the global animal welfare initiative World Animal Day and the first of her commissioned poems can be read here.
- Susan is also currently poet-in-residence with the Marine Conservation Society – she is writing poems and running workshops inspired by their 30 Threatened Species appeal.
Join a Course or Workshop
Susan also has a wide range of workshops, including Wild Writing Workshops, YogaWrite sessions and Words from Other Worlds writing and shamanic journeying workshops coming up in the next few months. Please contact Susan for further information.