- Saturday, 14th May 2016, 7.30 pm – ‘Wheat, Otter, Stone: an Evening of Ecopoetics’ – performing alongside Em Strang & Mark Williams, The Stove, 100 High Street, Dumfries
- Friday, 20th May 2016, 6 pm – poetry performance, British Animal Studies Network event, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Sunday, 22nd May 2016, 7.30 pm – performance of ‘skindancing’ ecopoetry show, Lancaster Library, Market Square, Lancaster
- Monday 19th September 2016, time tbc – performance of ‘skindancing’ poetry, Making Sense of the Human-Animal Bond event, Mansfield College, Oxford
- Tuesday, 21st November 2017, time tbc – guest poet, Write Angle, Petersfield, Hampshire
- Visit the performance archive for details of some of Susan’s previous gigs. The full list will eventually be updated!
Welcome to Susan Richardson’s website
See Susan Perform:
In her work as poet, performer and educator, she aims to stimulate minds, stir the urge to create and inspire a similar passion in others.Newsletter
- Read a review of skindancing, Susan’s third poetry collection, published by Cinnamon Press.
- Susan is delighted to be poetry editor of Zoomorphic, the online literary journal that publishes work in defence and celebration of animals.
- She is honoured to be poet-in-residence with the global animal welfare initiative World Animal Day and the first of her commissioned poems can be read here.
- Susan is also currently poet-in-residence with the Marine Conservation Society – she is writing poems and running workshops inspired by their 30 Threatened Species appeal.
Join a Course or Workshop
Susan also has a wide range of workshops, including Wild Writing Workshops, YogaWrite sessions and Words from Other Worlds writing and shamanic journeying workshops coming up in the next few months. Please contact Susan for further information and/or subscribe to her newsletter.